WHY CHOOSE MASTER GORINO’S TAE KWON-DO?
If it’s not going to improve your situation then why would you do it? Tae Kwon-Do is fun but it’s challenging at times. Martial Arts has to be if it’s actually going to make any serious difference. Easy is great for microwave popcorn but it’s horrible for self-improvement. You’ll break a sweat every class. That’s actually a benefit.
- Become okay with who you are (self-confidence)
- Become physically stronger, healthier and more flexible (physical fitness)
- Become a person who follows through and means what they say (disciplined)
- Become the last person that someone would want to mess with (self-defense)
- Become a person who gets respect because they show it first (sense of respect)
Apart from what Tae Kwon-Do can do for you as an individual, there are many more “side-effects” that come from training in the martial arts.
Some of these include:
- Families: Families can enjoy classes together in our Family Class, designed to let families train together. What better way to improve or strengthen the bond between your family members than to engage in an activity like Tae Kwon-Do together?
- Social Interaction: If you’ve ever been part of a not-so-respectful group (or even if you haven’t) you’ll appreciate the camaraderie and mutual respect that you both give and receive in a Tae Kwon-Do environment
WHY SHOULD I TRAIN AT MASTER GORINO’S TAE KWON-DO?
- Participate in many school social events like, socials, picnics, tournaments, day camps and more
- Enjoy the opportunity to become part of our community of Tae Kwon-Do students
- Children’s classes contain valuable lessons for everyday life – not just in the school
- Time-tested curriculum that keeps you and/or your children motivated, interested and challenged
Through Tae Kwon Do my family is better able to defend itself, is in better shape, has made new friends, become more disciplined, and has grown closer.
I thought that it was for my family until about six months later when my youngest son asked why I wasn’t also in Tae Kwon Do. I decided then to join since this was one of the few activities that families can do together. I have come to know, and be friends with, many other adults in the 18 months I’ve been at Master Gorino’s. Most are in Tae Kwon Do for self-defense reasons or to get in better shape, but I joined to relate to my sons and to stay in touch with my family. Through Tae Kwon Do my family is better able to defend itself, is in better shape, has made new friends, become more disciplined, and has grown closer.
I have been with you nearly 5 years and all I have ever experienced is love, encouragement, camaraderie and respect for everyone.
I have been with you nearly 5 years and all I have ever experienced is love, encouragement, camaraderie and respect for everyone! You don’t allow anyone for any reason to ever be discouraging. When anyone shows any of these negative behaviors you squash it on the spot. I have seen children and adults transformed from meek or poor attitudes into powerful and respectful people. You have taken people with severe health issues and transformed them into healthy and happy Martial Artists. For my family, and me you have provided a safe and amazing way of life that will stay with me for my future generations to come!