WHY CHOOSE MASTER GORINO’S TAE KWON-DO?
If it’s not going to improve your situation then why would you do it? Tae Kwon-Do is fun but it’s challenging at times. Martial Arts has to be if it’s actually going to make any serious difference. Easy is great for microwave popcorn but it’s horrible for self-improvement. You’ll break a sweat every class. That’s actually a benefit.
- Become okay with who you are (self-confidence)
- Become physically stronger, healthier and more flexible (physical fitness)
- Become a person who follows through and means what they say (disciplined)
- Become the last person that someone would want to mess with (self-defense)
- Become a person who gets respect because they show it first (sense of respect)
Apart from what Tae Kwon-Do can do for you as an individual, there are many more “side-effects” that come from training in the martial arts.
Some of these include:
- Families: Families can enjoy classes together in our Family Class, designed to let families train together. What better way to improve or strengthen the bond between your family members than to engage in an activity like Tae Kwon-Do together?
- Social Interaction: If you’ve ever been part of a not-so-respectful group (or even if you haven’t) you’ll appreciate the camaraderie and mutual respect that you both give and receive in a Tae Kwon-Do environment
WHY SHOULD I TRAIN AT MASTER GORINO’S TAE KWON-DO?
- Participate in many school social events like, socials, picnics, tournaments, day camps and more
- Enjoy the opportunity to become part of our community of Tae Kwon-Do students
- Children’s classes contain valuable lessons for everyday life – not just in the school
- Time-tested curriculum that keeps you and/or your children motivated, interested and challenged
Colton started TKD at Master Gorino’s in August of 2014, a few weeks before his sixth birthday.
He had ADD, speech and reading issues and a learning disability to boot. We were told that TKD would help in all of these areas. So we signed him up, best decision we ever made! When he started, he was shy and really had little to no confidence in himself and no real friends at school. Master Gorino’s TKD helped him become strong and confident, he is definitely not shy anymore and he has made some truly incredible friends. Finally after watching Colton train for 8 years I decided to join myself. It has been life changing! I’m becoming stronger, I’m learning techniques I never thought I’d ever be able to do.
My children are excited before AND after class.
We, as parents, feel supported in raising strong and capable young adults whose integrity will contribute to the betterment of society. From excellent physical training to the instructors’ sincerity and enthusiasm to the development of respect and self-reliance, our family is convinced that Master Gorino’s TKD provides our children with an environment to thrive.