WHY CHOOSE MASTER GORINO’S TAE KWON-DO?
If it’s not going to improve your situation then why would you do it? Tae Kwon-Do is fun but it’s challenging at times. Martial Arts has to be if it’s actually going to make any serious difference. Easy is great for microwave popcorn but it’s horrible for self-improvement. You’ll break a sweat every class. That’s actually a benefit.
- Become okay with who you are (self-confidence)
- Become physically stronger, healthier and more flexible (physical fitness)
- Become a person who follows through and means what they say (disciplined)
- Become the last person that someone would want to mess with (self-defense)
- Become a person who gets respect because they show it first (sense of respect)
Apart from what Tae Kwon-Do can do for you as an individual, there are many more “side-effects” that come from training in the martial arts.
Some of these include:
- Families: Families can enjoy classes together in our Family Class, designed to let families train together. What better way to improve or strengthen the bond between your family members than to engage in an activity like Tae Kwon-Do together?
- Social Interaction: If you’ve ever been part of a not-so-respectful group (or even if you haven’t) you’ll appreciate the camaraderie and mutual respect that you both give and receive in a Tae Kwon-Do environment
WHY SHOULD I TRAIN AT MASTER GORINO’S TAE KWON-DO?
- Participate in many school social events like, socials, picnics, tournaments, day camps and more
- Enjoy the opportunity to become part of our community of Tae Kwon-Do students
- Children’s classes contain valuable lessons for everyday life – not just in the school
- Time-tested curriculum that keeps you and/or your children motivated, interested and challenged
My husband and I are so grateful to have found a program with an instructor who takes such care to support us in raising a dedicated, respectful, and honorable child.
My son has been studying with Master Gorino for 3 1/2 years, and the change we have seen in him is amazing. He is physically stronger and more flexible. He has a confidence beyond his years. He has amazing mental stamina that others his age seem not to have. For example, he worked all day at school on his mandatory state aptitude tests, and then without complaint went to the dojang and spent 2 hours rigorously being tested for and subsequently passing his black belt test qualifier! My husband and I are so grateful to have found a program with an instructor who takes such care to support us in raising a dedicated, respectful, and honorable child.
I have been with you nearly 5 years and all I have ever experienced is love, encouragement, camaraderie and respect for everyone.
I have been with you nearly 5 years and all I have ever experienced is love, encouragement, camaraderie and respect for everyone! You don’t allow anyone for any reason to ever be discouraging. When anyone shows any of these negative behaviors you squash it on the spot. I have seen children and adults transformed from meek or poor attitudes into powerful and respectful people. You have taken people with severe health issues and transformed them into healthy and happy Martial Artists. For my family, and me you have provided a safe and amazing way of life that will stay with me for my future generations to come!