- Annual School Banquet: Saturday, Feb. 19th @ 6:30pm at The Hearthstone Manor. The deadline to sign up for our School Banquet had passed. The Banquet is a semi-formal event, so please dress accordingly.
- Grand Master Kang Tournament, Charleston, West Virginia: Saturday, March 5th. This is one of the longest running traditional martial arts tournaments, celebrating it’s 38th year! Compete against martial artists from all over the East Coast. The deadline to sign up at the front desk is Feb. 23rd.
- Informal Pretesting: Wed. 2/9 and Thurs. 2/10 during your normal class times. Green Belts and Higher must bring their Student Manuals. No wood or music is needed.
- Next Weapons Class: The Knife class will start in March. Open to students 16 yrs and older. Please sign up at the front desk.
- Need Help Tying Your Belt? There is a video on our website showing you how to tie your belt perfectly.
- Judging Seminar: The last class of our Judging Course will be held Wednesday, February 9th at 8:20pm. You must attend in order to receive credit for taking the Judging Course.
This week’s birthdays:
2/7 – Il-Dan Mr. Heffley
2/8 – Christian Hines, Tyler Becker, Rickwon Mason
2/9 – Nicholas Benden, Brendan Kelleher
2/10 – Go-Ma William Eaton
2/11 – Go-Ma Rishi Sangamreddy, Joe Rice
2/12 – Jimmy Orlando