Dojang Announcements- Week of Feb. 20th
- Black Belt Club/Masters Club Bowling Party: Saturday, March 12th @ 2:00pm, at Manor Lanes, 150 Grand Island Blvd, Tonawanda. Only $8.50 gets you two games of bowling, shoe rental, pizza and pop, and an awesome “moonlight bowling” atmosphere! Sign up at the front desk by 3/5.
- Family/Student Info-Social: Friday, March 11th @6:45pm. Hang out and relax at the Dojang. Sign up at the front desk and bring a dish to pass. A movie will be shown in Dojang 2 for the kids.
- Grand Master Kang Tournament, Charleston, West Virginia: Saturday, March 5th. This is one of the longest running traditional martial arts tournaments, celebrating it’s 38th year! Compete against martial artists from all over the East Coast. The deadline to sign up at the front desk is Feb. 23rd.
- Next Weapons Class: The Knife class will start in March. Open to students 16 yrs and older. Please sign up at the front desk.
- Formal Pretests: March 9th and 10th during your normal class times. Green Belts and Higher need wood, Red Belts and Higher need wood and music.
- Class Changes: Wed. March 2nd: Due to Yellow Stripe Test, the 7:30pm class will meet at 8:15pm instead for an awesome workout. You’re invited to the test to cheer on our White Belts testing for Yellow Stripe! Fri. March 11th: Due to the info social, the 5:30pm and 6:30pm classes will be combined at meet at 5:30pm.
- Master Presti Tournament: Saturday, April 2nd @ Niagara Catholic High School. This is a special child only tournament (18yrs and younger). Adult Black Belts are needed to assist at the tournament. Please pick up applications and turn them in to our front desk- do not send them to Master Presti.
This week’s birthdays:
2/23 – Il-Dan Rob Hennessy
2/25 – Demetrius Sayles
2/26 – Phil Rooss
2/27 – Anthony Williams