Dojang Announcements- Week of Feb. 14th
- Black Belt Club/Masters Club Bowling Party: Saturday, March 12th @ 2:00pm, at Manor Lanes, 150 Grand Island Blvd, Tonawanda. Only $8.50 gets you two games of bowling, shoe rental, pizza and pop, and an awesome “moonlight bowling” atmosphere! Sign up at the front desk by 3/5.
- Family/Student Info-Social: Friday, March 11th @6:45pm. Hang out and relax at the Dojang. Sign up at the front desk and bring a dish to pass. A movie will be shown in Dojang 2 for the kids.
- Annual School Banquet: Saturday, Feb. 19th @ 6:30pm at The Hearthstone Manor. The deadline to sign up for our School Banquet had passed. The Banquet is a semi-formal event, so please dress accordingly.
- Grand Master Kang Tournament, Charleston, West Virginia: Saturday, March 5th. This is one of the longest running traditional martial arts tournaments, celebrating it’s 38th year! Compete against martial artists from all over the East Coast. The deadline to sign up at the front desk is Feb. 23rd.
- Informal Pretesting: If you have not been pretested, please ask a Black Belt to pretest you during your next class.
- Next Weapons Class: The Knife class will start in March. Open to students 16 yrs and older. Please sign up at the front desk.
- Need Help Tying Your Belt? There is a video on our website showing you how to tie your belt perfectly.
This week’s birthdays:
2/14 – Jaden Syharath
2/17 – I-Dan Ellsworth, Nicholas Green
2/18 – Lisa Mack
2/20 – Robert Humphrey