WHY CHOOSE MASTER GORINO’S TAE KWON-DO?
If it’s not going to improve your situation then why would you do it? Tae Kwon-Do is fun but it’s challenging at times. Martial Arts has to be if it’s actually going to make any serious difference. Easy is great for microwave popcorn but it’s horrible for self-improvement. You’ll break a sweat every class. That’s actually a benefit.
- Become okay with who you are (self-confidence)
- Become physically stronger, healthier and more flexible (physical fitness)
- Become a person who follows through and means what they say (disciplined)
- Become the last person that someone would want to mess with (self-defense)
- Become a person who gets respect because they show it first (sense of respect)
Apart from what Tae Kwon-Do can do for you as an individual, there are many more “side-effects” that come from training in the martial arts.
Some of these include:
- Families: Families can enjoy classes together in our Family Class, designed to let families train together. What better way to improve or strengthen the bond between your family members than to engage in an activity like Tae Kwon-Do together?
- Social Interaction: If you’ve ever been part of a not-so-respectful group (or even if you haven’t) you’ll appreciate the camaraderie and mutual respect that you both give and receive in a Tae Kwon-Do environment
WHY SHOULD I TRAIN AT MASTER GORINO’S TAE KWON-DO?
- Participate in many school social events like, socials, picnics, tournaments, day camps and more
- Enjoy the opportunity to become part of our community of Tae Kwon-Do students
- Children’s classes contain valuable lessons for everyday life – not just in the school
- Time-tested curriculum that keeps you and/or your children motivated, interested and challenged
Other than graduating with 2 master’s degrees, this has been the biggest accomplishment of my life.
About 3 years ago I started Tae Kwon Do and I weighed almost 340 pounds when I started training with Master Gorino. Not only have I been able to lose about 180 pounds with training but I have become more disciplined as well. Other than graduating with 2 master’s degrees, this has been the biggest accomplishment of my life.
It teaches my son to defend himself, being polite to me and everyone that he knows. It also teaches him to be responsible.
When my son started Tae Kwon Do for the first time, he was scared to attend class as he continued taking class; he felt confident and love it. This motivates him to be the best. It teaches my son to defend himself, being polite to me and everyone that he knows. It also teaches him to be responsible. He even does chores around the house. Now he chooses to go to class instead of staying home playing video games.